Without regards to race, national origin, gender, or religion, GIFT offers admission based on the following conditions:
- Adults 18 years and older, with and without children.
- Medically stable with an accessible health care provider.
- Safe detoxification with clean drug screen and currently on no addictive or mind altering medications
- Ability to perform activities of daily living, may or not need assistance to perform activities.
- Willingness to abide by program rules including refilling of prescriptions and more.
- Evidence of homelessness and primary diagnosis of mental health.
- Currently employed, employable, and/or have other means of financial support
- Must have a verifiable state issued ID, driver license or willing to obtain one.