All residents of GIFT must adhere to the following rules:
- Attend: Recovery seminars, workshops, community events, and sessions.
- Employment: Clients are expected to conduct a job search and gain employment if possible.
- Savings: Shall maintain a consistent savings account provided through GIFT's residential savings account.
- Life's skill: Each resident is required to productively budget both money and time.
- Weekly Reviews: Each resident has a designated weekly time to meet with the house manager or director to discuss his/her progress.
- Counseling: If it is determined that counseling is needed, referral will be made to assist the client.
- Giving Back: All capable residents are required to participate in some community service.
- Sign-in: Residents are required to sign-in and out upon entering or exiting the premises.
- Residency: Residents shall remain in the program for at least six (6) months.
- Premature Departures: In case of premature departure, the exiting resident shall notify management 30 days before departure to avoid penalty.